We are looking for a candidate for developing computer vision-based solutions specific to security monitoring platform.
- Has Industry experience of building commercial products involving Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Natural Language Processing, and Data Mining techniques.
- Proficiency with Python, Pytorch
- Proficiency with Deep Learning frameworks such as TensorFlow and Keras
- Understanding of YOLO and mask R-CNN architecture
- Object detection, recognition, and re-identification
- Proficiency with data pipeline and workflow management tools
- Experience of Docker, Kubernetes along with any cloud provider solution (Azure, AWS)
- can work with a diverse team
- can work under strict deadlines
- Design, implement, and deploy machine learning, computer vision and deep learning techniques for generating insights on real-time video surveillance data.
- Creating computer vision models of physical environments to help UAV navigation
- Coordinate with web engineer to ensure seamless integration of your algorithms with the rest of the application.
BS/MS in Software Engineering/ Computer Science