We are looking for a Pro Social Media Marketing Manager, responsible for managing and executing our social media campaigns across various platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, TikTok, Pinterest, YouTube, Snapchat, etc. He/She will be in charge of creating high-quality content such as written content, images and videos, as well as managing and generating leads. Must have a deep understanding of various social media platforms, be able to run free and paid ads, and be able to devise new strategies for growth.
- Build a social media presence by maintaining a solid online presence.
- Develop and implement social media strategies to achieve business objectives.
- Oversee all company social media accounts.
- Create and curate engaging content, including written content, images and videos, for various social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, TikTok, Pinterest, YouTube, and Snapchat.
- Plan and execute social media campaigns, including both free and paid ads to generate leads from platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, TikTok, Pinterest, YouTube, and Snapchat.
- Analyze social media campaign responses and adjust strategies accordingly.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure consistent messaging across all channels.
- Analyze the company’s social media presence, including digital advertising costs and returns.
- Analyze social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data and determine efficacy and areas for social media campaign improvement.
- Interview new hires and training social media team members.
- Monitor and develop reports on competitors' social media campaigns.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest trends and developments in social media and incorporate them into our strategies.
- Proven track record as a Social Media Marketing Manager.
- In-depth understanding of social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, TikTok, Pinterest, YouTube, and Snapchat and their respective audiences.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to use analytical data to update and improve strategies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Creative mindset with the ability to develop engaging content.
- Good experience in Canva and Adobe Illustrator.
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics.
Etihad Town, Raiwind Road